Won't You Remember?






It was such a beautiful evening
The skies has turned orange
I stood there and reminisces

Won’t you remember
the times that we had
tasted the awfully sweet berries under the tree
And under the trees
we often cried with joy
Because we believed so “the laughter is the best medicine"
We both had lived a life that full of bliss
And lies never exist
Birdies flew happily above
Crossing the land of dream


Won’t you remember
the times that we had
we were sipping the warm creamy coffee
and enjoy some muffins
under the trees
the rabbits and little Jack
playing around the field
Lord I miss that moments
where all the children happily reaching the stars
Dream may not come true but blessing did


Won’t you remember
that once upon a time
I fell in love with this lad
from next town
You thought I was head over heels
I asked you if this lad could be mine
you answered yes
I thought it would be such an amazing idea
if this pretty charming lad
came and hold my hand
together fell in love


Now we were old and full of memories
Every minute , every hour , the scenes of past are playing
Man, I could have been die from happiness
if those moments come back and really live

by: Qurratul Ain(Me)