Rethink


Hello.

What if I told you that I love you ?
Would you be surprise ?
Would you be unsure of my words?
Or would you even say “I love you too.” ?
The thing is , does the word mean anything to you ?
I am not only focusing on I love you but other than that. It could be “I like you” or “Hey.” Sometimes , a “hey” would made someone’s day . Would make someone’s smile throughout the day . Subsequently ,  just a single word from a somebody’s lip would put an effect to someone. It’s called an affection. Love or crush . A little bit lovey-dovey things, I think so. Perhaps.


What makes me feel so curious , does saying word of wisdom can get someone’s realizing something or wake up from dream ? Nowadays,  when someone say a word of wisdom, they would probably label them , especially in Malaysia , “bajet bagus” ,”poyo” , whereas they oughtn’t to simply judge em . Teenagers are given too much freedom and they didn’t chose to think deeper about life . They thought , life’s still young. Of course, sure , you’re 17 yet you don’t know how to simply handle some little problems that piling on your shoulder and your mind, isn’t that a shameful thing to know that a person age like you couldn’t barely think ? That’s why I didn’t much like it when youngsters jump and scream out loud , think they are cool enough and rebel to against adult’s opinions. Indeed, I myself wouldn’t bother what my parents would advice to me if I did something , although they did experienced before. But let’s ponder, shall we laugh at our parent’s thoughts ? Who knows , what they really meant are true. There are few of the advices weren’t really working out or reassuring the youngters , as they grew up with such mind-blowing technologies .


This is our problem. This is what we called “issues of rebellious teenagers” , though me myself is a teenager and have few rebellious characteristics , but not as much as some of them are showing off to. They always make a big rumpus , with serious issues such as bullying , gangsterisme , and acknowledging themselves on what is really happening in this world. Recently , I came across with an article on what are the factors of student acting and behave badly , and some of them are , parents didn’t give enough attention , plus with the feeling of envy of other friends, or lack of love from family . I shaked my head and frowned. Why ? Why they should live this way ? Are the parents that we should pointing finger to ? Or teachers that helplessly do nothing to pull them out from such things ? I am clueless and speechless. Not a word spoken out from my mouth. My mind is silently thinking. Could we prevent this ? The chances are , yes but it’s going to take a lot of times. People can’t change drastically. Even we tried to advice and debate with logical points but that does not mean it works .


So what ?
What kind of actions shall we take to get rid of this ?
What ?

Rethink , my fellow friends. It’s the time to think and ponder , before it’s too late and become a norm in our community.