Stop Hating



Peace be upon you , dear readers . May Allah bless all of us.

Okay, let's simply talk out about this one. Why hating ? Why hating your classmates ? Why hating your friend ? Why ? Oh I know the reasons .

Because he/she has something better than you.
Because he/she is prettier than you.
Because he/she has everything that you always wanted.

But do you even realize that God has give you all of these perfectly ? You already have something unique in you , but you didn't even realize it because you were busy being someone else or you were busy to jealous to other people. Which is wrong because it's the same you aren't appreciating what God has given to you. All of you .... and of course me too. I used to be like you , my friend. I always say I'm the loser because I haven't achieved anything . But oh how stupid am I to act like this. God has created me uniquely in His own ways , why ought I feel so down ? Too humble . I meant , way too humble. 

Dear friend, we are all unique and extraordinary in our own ways. Why being envious of others ? Rethink.