Wicked




To be brutally frank with you,
It's amusing me when people say I'm a nice fellow. Yes , I can be one of those nicest fellow you ever met, but maybe you didn't know , I can be quite a horrifying wicked person or atrocious. I can be both. Everyone judge me on how I look or how I always come up silent and timid around my friends, that's because I wasn't intended to show off my cocky behaviour. I thought that wasn't the best way of the best ways, because it's just a school and nothing to show off , unless you're bare-faced person. 

I behave myself greatly at school , because I believe , things will get better and relationship between your friends and teachers would be great. Unfortunately , of course, everyone has weaknesses, and one of mine is I like to speak out those cynical words. That's a horrid side of me . I know , they're deeply offended by my words, those evil words , in which commingled with cynical and offensive words but no profanity. That's why I always said, everyone do have weakness ! Either me too. So don't think that I think of myself as a perfect person. I never consider myself perfect, because I knew, I have great weakness and probably it far terrible than yours. When you trying to speak cynically , I don't really get offended because I assume that as an advice. Every cynical or awful words that attacked me, I did not take it as a an insult but rather as a strength. 

Lastly but not least , the main reason why I write this , descriptions of me among my friends are quite amusing and reflect my true personality, but that doesn't mean I am a bad person, I try to be the best of the best , and I hope people can see it . Humanity will mocking the good deed, but appreciating seed of evil.

P/S: Always have at least shaft of faith in God, no matter if you're a nonetheless quite a liberal person.
Peace be upon you.
Goodbye.