Say it !



What would you do if you’re not satisfied with your friend ? Would you mind going to stand in front of her and tell every single thing on what you dislikes about her OR would you rather keep it quiet in yourself just because the sake of their feelings?


Pfft. I hate being total honest with someone , as I might want to take care of their feelings , as everyone knows , humans are fragile. That’s why I hate being brutal honest with my friends, I know , they would likely feel down and offended of what I’m saying , while the truth is , I was trying to help them change-- into a better person. I know , they’re going mad or rage out only because of one admonish or an advice . Just a little bit of advice and they will go bananas. Why ?
Why people cannot accept advices as well as rebuke ? This matter keep questioning in my head , and everywhere I go. Especially around my friends, look-- I don’t have any problem with my friends, but sometimes , some of their behaviours did seem unpleasant to me. 

I always being honest , but not all the time . There were times I’m being quiet and didn’t feel the guts to say it out , particularly because
i) I hate it when everything seems getting a lot of uproars
ii) I really don’t have the mood to talk it out.
iii) I want to free my mind .


But most of the time, I would straight to the point , especially around my friends. I know, it’s going to take a lot of time , just to make sure everything is alright , according to the plan , but at least I didn’t keep it longer . I don’t have reasons to keep it deep inside. I don’t want to troubled myself  and mess up my mind with this kind of matter. Everyone has something to do , me either. No exception. Everyone’s gotta have a work.

So , the point is , just say it ! Just say right to his/her face. But wait ! Some of us didn’t know the proper way to rebuke , they just let it out with yelling and kicking , to show off their bravery. No , my dear friend , that is not the right way to rebuke or criticize your friends. If you’re doing so , you’re an idiot. My suggestion is , just say it ! Face to face.But yeah , there are some of us , always remind people to say ,”if you aren’t satisfied with me , just say it face-to-face lah !” . Sure. Yes . Of course. Everyone would do so. But if you , yourself did not do like what you said , I mean , you also have to face to face with her/him. . Now we can call it “fair and lovely!” Haha. Okay stop. Jokes aren’t allowed here. LOL. Just kidding. Even serious matter have humor.


So folks ? I hope you do understand what I am trying to say. People will get offended , they will , um hello , we are humans , humans have feelings and they are fragile as glass. Once broken , it’s hard to glue it back. So be careful when you’re going to give em an advice or rebuke them , make sure you’re saying it professional way , politely and not kicking or screaming or cursing.
That’s all.