I Miss Miss You





Out of the blue, I miss my best friends . They're currently living miles away from me, although we often meet, but I miss the moments we have our breakfast while recess, I miss the times we laughed till the world is annoyed with us , I miss the times we were dreaming away and there were no problems to carry upon our shoulders. No worries , no distraught , no frets , no frown, ah , I miss those moments! Dear friends, do you still remember it ? Can you still feel it in your heart ? In your soul ? How joyous those times we had , until the time was jealous of us , and how we came up with extraordinary and peculiar ideas , oh I miss it ! How I wish you guys do feel it too, I always wish you also feel the same way with me , but who am I to read your feelings and mind ? Indeed , deep inside my heart, I miss you guys. Sometimes I look back at our pictures , and read your letter , it was touching me deeply. I couldn't laugh because it was too funnily sweet like those cloudy cotton candy, I smiled instead.

Nadia & Ummi ,
I love both of you , though you guys might feel awkward because it's kinda rare we saying this three words to each other , but trust me , I love you guys because you're one of my Heaven sent :')

I wish you knew my feelings.