Warmest Evening



It's 6:55 PM.
I just woke up and being quite exasperated or to be exact; perplexed. Many things had bugging in my mind, an incomplete school's projects, unfinished homework, um what else ? Guess it's all about school work. Sometimes I didn't care about these things , although I SHOULD be. I always pray and pray God will ease my burden, He will, I know , He is testing me right now. I shall wait and wait and keep on praying. I know, there will be answers for this . This problem. This matter that had been stirring into my soul. I was looking for something , I was ransacked all over the places I could have been standing gallantly, but no, there weren't , and I daren't. The benefits of it may be hidden somewhere , somewhere along this line, I know, there will be the time it shows up and being benevolent towards me. 

Refutation of the arguments between me and my inner self is quite in terms of ''perishable goods." Sometimes it is worthy , but the other way it can be risky, depend on how much you urged to get it perfect; and I don't believe in perfection; however , you can encourage yourself to be better person and fix the errors of the past.

What am I keep mumbling about ?
No one actually ever come across with this.
But surely it taught me being stronger.

Thank You , Lord.